Account Manager – Entertainment - South Bank - £30k + bens
Based in a fantastic old building similar to a loft apartment, this medium sized, independent agency has a culture that's light-hearted and informal with an irreverent spirit. Proactivity is actively encouraged and there is freedom to make a difference and put ideas into practice. To thrive here you will enjoy a fast paced, decisive and ideas-driven environment where creative thinking and innovation is encouraged and nurtured.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
The key features of the Account Manager role include:
- Working on three large worldwide accounts (3 of the top 30 Power Brands 2012) – comprising a technology, finance and entertainment brand
- Exposure to clever ideas, strong creative and effective strategy
- Managing the day-to-day running of projects across all brands, act as primary liaison to multiple clients who work in various locations (UK/EMEA/Worldwide) - with a focus on the B2B teams
- Managing and supporting on-going B2B eDM/eCRM programmes across multiple territories.
- Taking total ownership of specific projects – from client briefing to final delivery, attending meetings with the account team and producing Contact Reports and distributing to Client and agency teams
- Oversee creative development – from creative briefs to final execution, ensuring highest standards are maintained and timings are met.
- The role requires an understanding of the B2B marketplace and ways of working, and ideally the role technology plays in driving business change.
- Through the Line experience with a knowledge of offline/print, the digital landscape as well as an understanding of eDM, websites and Social Media channels.
- The role requires strong management of a diverse range of clients, from senior VPs to marketing executives.
- Must have a keen desire to work across different channels including social media and be an advocate of digital/SM to the clients. Opinions are desirable!
- The ideal candidate will need to be methodical, focused and driven with excellent attention to detail and a true team player
The offices are based near the South Bank and the role is paying £30k +bens plus the opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to learn on a range of exciting accounts in a fun environment.
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the Apply button below
About Barker Graves
Specialising in integrated agency appointments since 1998 we know who is producing good work, who is winning pitches, who is looking to expand and who can provide a good career step.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)