International Planning Director
International Planning Director -Top Media Agency- Two Spotlight Clients-Travel and Finance Brands- Central London
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a top ten media agency on two spotlight clients. This agency has the buying power of being part of a leading media network and has an excellent reputation within the media sphere. People enjoy being a part of an ambitious media agency with a personal feel. You will be integral in driving and shaping this brand as they move forward and also developing and managing a team.
-The position of International Planning Director involves leading a strategic planning team to create and develop media communication strategies for a range of leading brands.
-To maintain good client relationships and deliver excellent customer service on a day to day basis.
-To work across all media channels and formats including digital.
- As an International Planning Director you will need to work closely and co-ordinate with other markets.
- As an International Planning Director you need to have a proactive approach to clients, offering effective solutions and keeping them informed of the media landscape.
-Lead and inspire the team.
-This is an International Planning Director position and this is reflected in the responsibilities and salary.
-You must have experience of working in a UK media agency in a media planning capacity to a senior level either in a UK or International focused role.
- As International Planning Director you would be expected to compile media plans for clients, across all formats of media.
- You should have a knowledge of media planning systems and software.
-The role of International Planning Director would require someone with good interpersonal skills and who is an able presenter.
-You must be able to inspire a team.
- You must have a determined, proactive attitude and the ability to work to deadlines.
This is a brilliant prospect for someone wanting to take the next step in a media agency on two high profile and prestigious clients. This is an opportunity not to be missed!!