Our client is a leading strategic design consultancy specialising in retail environments and leisure
As a mid weight strategist your focus will be on helping to develop unique stand out strategies. You'll be expected to assist in creating exceptional impactful propositions and more practically, facilitate workshops, successfully implement strategy, analyse and develop customer research, and collaborate with creative teams to bring ideas to life.
You'll need to have a depth of expertise in three key areas:-
- Brand Strategy
- Consumer Insights
Your background is likely to be from within:-
- A client organisation in retail marketing or business strategy (commercially minded but not solely a marketer), with experience of inputting/developing business strategies with consultancies and agencies
- From an agency or consultancy with consumer, retail, leisure and/or strategy experience. With experience of retail and brand proposition building, and detailed analysis of client business operations
- You'll be a smart operator, intelligent, inquisitive, curious and unafraid to convert insight into recommendations.
- You'll also be brave, with the ability to think laterally as well as literally, making clear judgements yet also having the ability to let go of ideas and see them brought to life by a creative team.
- You'll be excited not phased by the prospect of presenting too the leading lights of the retail and leisure industry.
European languages would be useful.