Brand Consultant / Strategist
Brand Consultant / Strategist
Our client has a unique culture that is informal and highly professional, warm and collaborative - not at all corporate. Projects tend to be large, strategically demanding, and involve working with famous brand names, particularly FMCG clients.
They are looking for a well-rounded, clever, quality-focused individual who has proven leadership skills, is intellectually brave, and honest, comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and who is confident that clarity will emerge through following the process. The job requires being good with people and strong on teamwork (their projects tend to be complex and often have to be delivered very fast, so high performing teams are essential).
From a content point of view, strategists will be involved in taking briefs, helping to clarify and tease out the real issues (often these are unclear at the outset) and then translate these into objectives and deliverables.
Your content focus will involve detailed design and delivery of key components, typically:
• Absorbing existing data and/or conducting stakeholder interviews and translating these into hypotheses;
• Running large multifunctional creative workshops to generate conceptual possibilities (this requires day-plan and template design, facilitation);
• Working with the output of these sessions to ensure it is converted into structured and well articulated concept options, using a proprietary tool
• Briefing and working with the creative unit to produce materials which accurately project each concept area in a consumer-friendly and compelling way;
• Identifying the research issues overall and associated with each piece of material, and articulating the objectives, methodology and sample structure for the research;
You will need to be able to demonstrate some high quality exposure to working with research and developing strategy either in another brand consultancy environment or associated agency.
Our client only employs the brightest of candidates, so you must be able to demonstrate a track record of achievement, including high academic attainment.
- 13 April 2012
- 13 May 2012
- Rare 12/10
- Simon Annesley
- Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Client Side / In-house, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport
- Account / Strategic Planning
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Rare Selection
Specialist consultancy dedicated to outstanding strategic marketers, especially insight specialists and brand consultants. We have an exceptional portfolio of established clients and are renowned for offering genuine and refreshing career advice.
More jobs like this
- Consultant FMCG Account / Strategic Planning Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant FMCG Account / Strategic Planning Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant FMCG Account / Strategic Planning Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant FMCG Account / Strategic Planning Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant FMCG Account / Strategic Planning Automotive jobs in London (Central)