Our client is a highly respected strategic brand consultancy. Until recently they have been best known as a design consultancy, of late they have developed a growing reputation for their insight, strategy and innovative approach to brand development.
The appointment of a new Planning Director has brought another level of rigour to their strategic process. Although the strategy department is currently at an embryonic stage, they have already enjoyed several major international wins. It is envisaged that the team will continue to grow strongly and Rare Selection is playing a key role in hiring two more senior consultants to join the team. It is important that you are someone who is culturally sensitive to the internal sensibilities of introducing a consulting model to the agency.
The team are expecting more wins to follow; the projects are complex, high profile and international in their nature – often with a category vs. brand focus. You will have primary responsibility for the full breadth of project components, demanding diverse and flexible capabilities - from initial briefing to strategic direction to concept development to final delivery.
We are looking for a strategist who can offer a rare blend of strategic and creative skills.
Key relevant skills:-
• Imaginative yet robust workshop / meeting design, facilitation, synthesis and analysis
• Powerful written documentation (debrief decks, presentations) and verbal communication (with clients and colleagues)
• Ability to write a creative brief and to have good creative awareness
• Sensitive and targeted concept copywriting,
• Ability to work with the detail and the ‘bigger picture’; and to assess which to prioritise when
• Commitment to follow-through (with clients and colleagues)
• Robust innovation and brand strategy skills
• Big project experience from inception to delivery
• A research centred approach
• International experience
• Ability to maintain strong client relationships
About Rare Selection
Specialist consultancy dedicated to outstanding strategic marketers, especially insight specialists and brand consultants. We have an exceptional portfolio of established clients and are renowned for offering genuine and refreshing career advice.