Client Manager, Bangkok
Client Manager, Bangkok
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding Suppliers businesses and build their capability to deliver brilliant work that drives customer loyalty, sales and manufacturer collaboration.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build strong relationships with client contacts and develop a good understanding of the client organisation, their strategies and objectives
• Identify the key strategic drivers that effect clients business and where dunnhumby can add value
• Initiate business opportunities by using own expertise to demonstrate value to the client
• Use project management skills to anticipate and translate needs into an achievable plan
• Make a significant contribution to delivering revenue targets for the client group from clients and projects identified and managed by you
The role involves working collaboratively across Tesco Marketing, Tesco Commercial teams, FMCG sales, trade marketing, marketing departments and dunnhumby using subject matter experts to deliver world class solutions for our clients. Ideal candidate will have a background in retail / FMCG/market research.
PERSON SPECIFICATION :
• Prior experience of working in Sales/Trade Marketing/Market Research position in a Retail, FMCG, Telecom or Pharmaceutical organisation
• Excellence in project management with track record
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office programmes
• MA/MSc degree or equivalent preferred
• Fluency in Thai and English
• Experience of delivering projects with strong analytical content to deliver insight/recommendations to client
WHAT WE OFFER:
Exciting opportunity to work in a dynamically growing company and get involved with the wider global initiatives as part of an international team. Comprehensive professional development will be a key part of the total reward package we offer to the successful candidates and opportunity to work with market leaders.
INTRODUCTION TO DUNNHUMBY:
dunnhumby is the leader in personalising the world's experience of retailers and brands. Analysing data from over 350 million people in 28 countries, we help companies put customers at the centre of every decision. We use our insight to improve customers' retail and brand experience to earn their lifetime loyalty.
Our work with some of the world's biggest retailers and brands has demonstrated that companies which deliver value to customers through personalisation become and stay their customers' first choice. This strategic approach to putting the customer first in business improves our clients' like-for-like sales and profit margins – or, put simply, grows measurable value.
Employing more than 1,900 people in 30 offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas, dunnhumby serves a prestigious list of companies including Tesco, Casino, The Kroger Co., Procter & Gamble, Shell, Coca-Cola and Mars. dunnhumby also includes the word of mouth marketing experts BzzAgent and price optimisation company KSS Retail.
To apply for this job please click on the link below and send the English version of your CV:
Deadline for applications 27/04/2012