Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Insight Manager (continuous) - FMCG
Customer Insight Manager - FMCG £55,000 + £6KCar and 25% bonus
If you are highly professional and feel you could step into a senior insight position and hit the ground running, this could be for you! Our client is a well known FMCG company who has a number of family and youth focused products. They need someone who is results driven and can hold their own in a highly competitive market.
The role of the Customer Insight Manager will be to drive business decisions by providing; consumer, competitor, and market insight derived primarily from continuous data sources.
* Use consumer and market data to provide strategic insight and recommendations to help grow the business
* Provide brand insights and ensure all new developments fit in with the objectives of the brand and company.
* Support the development of advertising and communication, and provide insight that can challenge the direction of advertising briefs.
* Budget Management
* Actively coach and develop your team.
The ideal Insight Manager will be familiar working with global FMCG brands on the client side.
* Knowledge of continuous data, (IRI, Kantar World panel, Ac Nielsen)
* Strong presentation and communications skills, with the ability to influence others
* Experience working across ad and brand strategy.
* Innovative thinker with the ability to see the big picture
* Highly analytical, ability to pull together data from different sources to create meaningful business insight.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work with big brands - apply today!