Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of SEO
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of SEO to join a well-established digital marketing agency based in Bedfordshire.
Established for over 10 years, they have become one of the leading players within Search Marketing and have developed a brilliant portfolio of blue-chip clients.
With ambitious aspirations for growth over the next few years, they are currently looking for a Head of SEO who can lead and manage a successful SEO team whilst ensuring the growth of sales.
Key responsibilities of the role will include
- Managing and developing the SEO service offering, directing the technical strategy and approach to organic search
- Ensuring the SEO offering is up-to-date, both with service innovations and the adoption of new techniques
- Maintaining and managing the agency`s ethical approach to SEO
- Developing and maintaining in-house tools for search optimisation
- Assisting the Head of Business Development in preparing pitches and proposals for new business acquisition
- Raising technical profile of the agency within the market by publishing white papers, blogs, and speaking at public events
- Keeping the technical infrastructure within the business up to date and advising on technical improvement requirements
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the search industry, preferably within an agency environment. Educated to degree-level, they will have first-hand knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, Ajax, HTML5 and CSS, along with broad experience of web development and page optimisation.
This is the ideal opportunity for an SEO expert to join an established agency at an exciting time of expansion.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.