PPC Executive - Travel
Responsible for assisting with creating, optimising and reporting PPC campaigns using Google AdWords, Yahoo/MSN Ad Centre through a 3rd party bid management solution.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets:-:
- Trafficking, bid management and optimisation of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed campaign /profitability targets.
- Working with local marketing teams to translate and localise PPC creative.
- Assistance with planning, organisation, development and timely delivery of deliverables for Commercial and Marketing teams in the UK and Europe.
- Assist with drive cycle, communications plan and promotional PPC activity for local marketing teams.
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the PPC team and local market teams.
- Circa 1 year PPC experience.
- Highly numerate and confident using Excel.
- Motivated, bright and passionate.
- Team Player.
- Keen to learn intensive internal training programmes.
- Basic understanding of online/digital marketing.
- Previous experience is using search engine platforms (Google, Yahoo!, MSN etc).
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.