Sorry, this job is no longer available
PPC Executive - Travel
Responsible for assisting with creating, optimising and reporting PPC campaigns using Google AdWords, Yahoo/MSN Ad Centre through a 3rd party bid management solution.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable multi-category campaigns to agreed targets:-:
- Trafficking, bid management and optimisation of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed campaign /profitability targets.
- Working with local marketing teams to translate and localise PPC creative.
- Assistance with planning, organisation, development and timely delivery of deliverables for Commercial and Marketing teams in the UK and Europe.
- Assist with drive cycle, communications plan and promotional PPC activity for local marketing teams.
- Delivering performance reporting and insight to the PPC team and local market teams.
- Circa 1 year PPC experience.
- Highly numerate and confident using Excel.
- Motivated, bright and passionate.
- Team Player.
- Keen to learn intensive internal training programmes.
- Basic understanding of online/digital marketing.
- Previous experience is using search engine platforms (Google, Yahoo!, MSN etc).
If you are this person please email with a CV and details of why you are suitable.