International Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive – London (SW)
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE / MARKETING EXECUTIVE – LONDON (SW)
We are seeking a digital/social media savvy Marketing Executive / International Marketing Executive to help develop, implement and execute the marketing strategy for an ambitious online brand. Read on...
This privately owned business specialises in providing nametags for parents of children in nurseries and schools. With an established and sizeable UK presence they now have ambitious European expansion plans for 2012. As part of this expansion you will join as their Marketing Executive / International Marketing Executive helping to build brand awareness and manage all the day-to-day marketing activity.
Targeting parents, schools and pretty much anywhere that has communal areas you will play a key marketing role working closely with the MD in defining the marketing activity for 2012 and beyond, so expect to be involved with:
- Updating websites, blogs, email newsletters and coordinating copywriting activity.
- Managing and creating online advertising campaigns (PPC, banner, affiliate and possibly videos).
- Ensuring the timely delivery of marketing materials to external partners.
- Managing, planning and executing the social media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.).
- Investigating 3rd party partnership opportunities (sampling, competitions, linkbuilding, etc.).
- Brainstorming and directly participating towards new product development.
- Planning and managing all PR activities.
To qualify... We want to hear from enthusiastic B2C Marketing Executives / International Marketing Executives familiar with what it takes to build recognition and tap into new audiences in different countries. Comfortable with all/most of the above duties you should be an autonomous, self starter capable of focussing on the marketing details that deliver results.
Taking control of the business website you should also be familiar with digital marketing, social media and web analytics. A buoyant, proactive outlook and excellent communication skills are also essential and any other European language would also be advantageous (but is not essential), as you will be required to liaise with country managers on non-UK marketing initiatives.
Joining a team of talented and enthusiastic people you will play a key role within an expanding, innovative business, so expect a competitive salary and a rewarding position offering the chance to make a big impact. Get in touch...
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Marketing sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular International Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
About Guru Careers
Founded in 2002 Guru provide two key services, a free to use job board and an online careers network that utilises over 400 websites and social media platforms.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Print & Packaging jobs in London (South)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Marketing Retail jobs in London (South)