Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior UI Designer - upto 60k
These guys are a fantastic name in the market place, having won 13 of the last 15 pitches they went for last year. They are multi award winning, they have the highest Profit / Creativity level since 2005. Big agency, with Big idea's in terms of UX / UI.
This company have an amazing client list which they are utilising by selling in their new UX function. The current project work consists of anything from Campaign work to Microsites to full 360 web builds.
Once the UI Designers have been hired they will be looking at moving into area's such as Mobile, Tablet, E-commerce and with their currently client list including google, it is only a matter of time.
You must come from a solid agency background as the working environment in the company is by no means hostile but you must be prepared to be challenged by Creative Directors, Stakeholders and handle this challenge with a diplomatic approach.
* Create user journey ideas for design concepts and interactive content for pitches and new projects
* Produce original interface design and intuitive layouts
* Create wireframes and high fidelity prototypes
* Collaborate and coordinate the production process for front-end development, working with front-end developers (Agile Approach)
* Develop and write production specifications and design rational
* Provides technical advice and guidance for design issues such as accessibility and usability
If interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe JM Group is acting as an employment agency with relation to this vacancy.