Jnr Web Designer / Jnr Creative Designer - (Fashion Brand) - Kent
JNR WEB DESIGNER / JNR CREATIVE DIGITAL DESIGNER - (FASHION BRAND) - KENT
A Junior Web Designer / Digital Designer with a killer portfolio is needed to join one of the UK’s leading names in Children’s Luxury Fashion. Joining their design team you will drive creativity on digital projects (web, social, marketing, branding etc.) ensuring they continue to stand out within their industry. Read on...
Established in 1952 (online since 1999) and based in Tunbridge Wells this highly respected and rapidly expanding business are proud of their heritage, employing over 70 staff of which 13 are members of the original founding family. With an established international presence (both online and offline) our client has an unrivalled reputation that attracts custom from across the globe.
Joining as a highly conceptual Junior Web Designer /Digital Designer you will work within a small creative team designing, innovating and implementing the current and future online look and feel of this leading fashion retailer. Expect to play a key role in driving creativity on all digital and branding projects, creating visually stunning and eye catching designs that translate effectively across all areas of the web. As an idea this will include: email templates, social sites, typography, landing pages, interactive banners, online magazine editorial, adverts etc.
To qualify... You should be a Web Designer / Digital Designer at either a Junior or Midweight level with a superb portfolio and key skills that cover the following...
- A high level of creativity with the ability to produce stunning designs on-brand.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, DreamWeaver and Illustrator).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- A sophisticated sense of typography, content layout, banners and editorial/magazine style imagery.
- An ability to produce email campaigns/newsletters (when necessary).
- An ability to take projects from concept to final product, in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Think socially, creatively contributing to their social marketing (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- An ambition to take on a wider creative role within the company.
- A passion for fashion/retail.
If you are creative and passionate about design then you’ll find this an excellent, exciting business where you can progress yourself and your career. Get in touch...
* Please note, only applications with portfolios will be considered for this role. Please include!
Guru are an employment business renowned for delivering careers networking to the Design sector. In this instance Guru are managing the selection process for this particular Jnr Web Designer / Jnr Creative Designer campaign on the behalf of our client. We offer a transparent service to both clients and candidates which means that if you pass our initial filtering criteria (based on your CV suitability against our client’s requirements) we will email you with the client’s details and also pass your complete application to the client for consideration. By applying to this role you are granting consent for us to work in this way. One final note, your application will only be used in conjunction with this specific role.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Kent
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Fashion & Clothing jobs in Kent
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Luxury Goods jobs in Kent
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Technical / Development Retail jobs in Kent