Sorry, this job is no longer available
Site Merchandising Manager
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Site Merchandising - own product, pricing and feature strategy to maximize conversion and revenue.
o Define catalogue and pricing strategy and roadmap
o Drive the site promotional and editorial calendar:
Drive and prioritize marketing and promotional campaigns on the site according to business priorities.
Plan, optimize and coordinate the editorial calendar
Interface with our retail sales and label marketing teams to align promotions
o Program and optimize product cross-sell and up-sell placements on our sites
o Collaborate with label marketing and other business groups to support marketing campaigns and promotions through customized user flows, campaign pages, etc.
o Optimize site search programming
* Experimentation -design, run, and analyze A/B, funnel and other testing to determine and implement site capability and user experience improvements as well as optimal merchandising programs.
* Content management - oversee content including text, imagery and interactive and social tools. This includes:
o Ensure quality of all content on site
o Outline a content optimization strategy to maximize conversion and identify required capabilities to improve content targeting/personalization
* Demand generation- lead Online Acquisition and CRM Marketing efforts to maximize qualified traffic to our sites and build customer retention. This includes integration with EA properties, affiliate marketing, SEM, email communications, etc.
* Significant site management experience, including at least experience running an e-commerce site. Experience selling digital products is a strong plus.
* Previous online marketing experience.
A proven track record of results, driving and growing a multi-million eCommerce business.
Understanding of electronic software download channels
Expertise in EMEA eCommerce practices and trends
Understanding of the entertainment sector and a natural affinity with the videogames sector as a whole is a strong plus.
Appreciation for effective web architecture and user experience strategies
Passion for innovation and problem-solving
* Demonstrated experience developing measurable roadmap of web features and content to drive conversion, utilizing testing and industry best practices
* Experience initiating and building mutually beneficial marketing relationships with internal and external partners critical
* Customer-centric mindset, with previous experience marketing to the consumer segment
* Strong organizational and analytical skills (experience in WebTrends and/Omniture or similar)
* Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be a great relationship manager - the role relies heavily on good relations with multiple stakeholders across multiple countries
* Must be willing to travel regularly