Sorry, this job is no longer available
Direct Marketing Executive
An established charity is currently looking for a Direct Marketing Executive to join their head office based on a 3 month contract.
Founded almost 50 years ago, they have developed a superb reputation in the not-for-profit sector working with countries across the world.
Based in Warwickshire and joining the fundraising team, the role will involve developing, managing and implementing acquisition direct marketing strategies.
Key responsibilities of the role will include
- Managing and implementing specific aspects of the supporter acquisition fundraising plan
- Implementing supporter acquisition activities and the welcome programme, primarily using direct marketing methods
- Monitoring and analysing campaign results and return on investment and making key recommendations for future action
- Managing printers, consultants, creative and direct dialogue agencies
- Working with the Fundraising Assistant to ensure the research and collation of information, images and resources suitable for specific direct marketing programs
- Working with the Website Manager and New Media Fundraising Executive to ensure the fundraising area of the website accurately reflects offline acquisition direct marketing activities
- Managing the relevant acquisition income and expenditure budgets
The ideal candidate will have strong direct marketing experience and a background in a fundraising environment. They will be degree-educated or equivalent, have experience of working with external agencies and be adept at developing spread sheets and databases.
This is a great opportunity for a direct marketing expert to join an established charity and be part of a successful and dynamic fundraising team.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.