Sorry, this job is no longer available
New Partnership Manager -Travel- London - £35-38k
- Raise brand awareness amongst luxury customers
- Increase Club membership
- Drive reservations
- Build brand equity and reinforce luxury status
The Partnership Manager is responsible for developing new partnerships in the EMEA region, as well as Global partnerships, that support strategic and revenue objectives. Partners will typically be from the luxury goods or travel sectors as well as professional sectors such as lawyers, accountants, as well as credit card partners and media partners and will offer brand awareness and marketing communications opportunities to reach new customers and drive Club membership.
1. Partnership Acquisition
- Develop new partnerships and programmes that support strategic and revenue objectives, both in EMEA and globally.
- Select and recruit suitable partners that have a global presence or brands that have a significant regional profile.
- Source new contacts and deliver informative presentations to secure buy‐in from potential partner organisations
- Acquire new global and regional partners that raise the awareness of the brand amongst luxury consumers throughout EMEA and globally
- Develop partnership marketing activities that generate extra booking volumes through the company`s central reservations channels
- Ensure the successful marketing of the company`s Gift Certificates through luxury partners
- Complete a weekly progress report highlighting appointments and completed activities and new marketing opportunities
- Undertake a weekly conference call with the other partnership mangers to discuss team strategy and activities
- Liaise with other key departments on new partner marketing opportunities
Required qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified with partnership marketing experience
- Sales experience advantageous
- European languages essential
- Experience of working in an international team
- Hotel or travel industry background, preferably within the luxury sector
- Good understanding of the luxury market
- Marketing experience preferred. Ideally, CIM qualified
- Highly organised and self‐motivated. Must be a team player with a strong ability to self‐manage
- Must be flexible with working hours to ensure completion of projects
- Be prepared to travel within the UK and internationally
- Creative and enthusiastic with a willingness to share new ideas
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and should be comfortable liaising with hotel Owners, General Managers and luxury partners
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like the role for you, contact Rachel Hawker! Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.