Campaign Executive – Face The Challenge
Caudwell Children - Campaign Executive – Face The Challenge - Staffordshire - £30,000 package
Caudwell Children works to transform the lives of disabled children and young people and their families, enabling them to challenge the barriers they face throughout childhood by providing desperately needed direct donations and positive support.
Face The Challenge (FTC) is a national mass-participation fundraising campaign, aimed at getting individuals to face their own personal challenges.
This role would assist the growth of the FTC campaign in line with the rapid development of the charity by administering challenge participants and engaging with the general public and corporate partners to take part in a challenge.
Responsible for supporting participants and managing the process of signing up, as well as increasing the number of participants in individual challenges.
This role will require UK travel so full clean driving licence and use of own car is essential.
An experienced administrator and communicator, candidates should be able to display proven experience in Admin and/or Sales & Marketing.
Ideal position for candidate with corporate background and ambition to be part of nationally recognised campaign.
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic and fast moving charity in a varied and flexible position.
1. Support participants of FTC
2. Manage data from participants
3. Recruit and manage new FTC participants
4. Support marketing activity for FTC
5. To ensure the work of the projects complies with Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety and other policies of Caudwell Children
This Job Description outlines the general ways in which it is expected you will meet the overall requirements of this post.
To apply for this role, click 'Apply now'
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Client Side / In-house jobs in Staffordshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Charity jobs in Staffordshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Staffordshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management HR & Recruitment jobs in Staffordshire