Our client is one the UK`s leading fashion retailers and they have a new role as a Brand Communications Manager in their Manchester head office. The role is primarily responsible for helping to set the long term direction for the brands based on customer trends and insight, using this to subsequently produce and manage seasonal plans for the brands. You will need to closely monitor costs and sales at campaign level, and have the awareness and ability to change plans based on results and prevailing market conditions. You will be responsible for ensuring that customer retention and customer spend continue to be developed through the development of product offers, marketing promotions, optimisation of multi channel communications and more targeted mailing selections. You will act as brand champion, providing clear communication of brand values, especially when liaising with E-Commerce, Buying and Design.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibility for the financial performance of your brands which will include preparing budgets to present to Senior Managers
- Producing detailed seasonal reviews of all marketing activity with a view to determining future season profitable mailing volumes
- Continually reviewing multi channel opportunities and make recommendations for increasing online penetration cost effectively
- Taking responsibility for the identification of new selling opportunities and engaging with Merchandise to ensure these happen
- Taking a pro-active role in contingency planning to address both active customer and trading demand shortfalls
- Setting new customer targets for your brands and working with other teams to define plans by activity
Candidates need to have a proven consumer background ideally with in retail, leisure or travel. You must be passionate about full mix marketing and brand development in a multi-channel environment.
Innovative Marketing Recruitment