Sorry, this job is no longer available
WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER - CLIENT SIDE (LONDON)
Responsibilities as the Web Analytics Manager will include:
Tracking and Analytics
* Identify gaps in data tracking strategy, implement enhancements, and support future rollout of online analytics tools to new and existing websites/digital channels.
* Identify new features, techniques and solutions to drive operational benefits.
* Maintain analytical roadmaps for business areas.
* Develop accurate measurement and reporting of online and offline media promotion.
* Support internal users of web analytics across the Group in accessing relevant data and analysis through Coremetrics.
* Organize and run training sessions for new users and educate wider audience after new features have been implemented
Reporting; creation and maintenance.
* Web infrastructure integration - Ensuring alignment and ongoing connectivity between the servers, CMS, CRM and web analytics. Assist with maintaining and developing these systems.
* Working with Strategy and Operations Manager to create and maintain business reporting systems, tools &reports; ensure that a high level of stability and data quality is achieved.
* Help establish and maintain reporting on key operational metrics.
* Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a scheduled basis; create standardized dashboards and reports to be used across all levels of business stakeholders.
* Using analysis, insight and data to drive decision making - Communicate detailed analysis and recommendations to multiple skill sets (Technical, Sales and Senior Management)
* Continuous optimisation, evaluation and refinement; Working with the design team on testing and optimisation to improve user journeys, performance and conversion.
* Ad hoc analysis into customer journeys and profiling of customers.
* Pro-actively monitor online behaviour and recommend improvements.
* Gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from surveys, user testing, focus groups and other relevant methods.
* Responsible for management & testing of all testing software/ services
* Drive insights through multivariate or A/ B tests that lead to improvements in the user experience.
This is a great opportunity so please apply today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly on:
Riaz Gajia - pfj Senior Digital Consultant
Tel: 0207 612 3855
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "RIAZ GAJIA"