Sorry, this job is no longer available
SEM Manager - Client Side (eCommerce)
* Act as the business manager for the search engine marketing channel,
* Become a "product expert" in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments in search engine marketing and competitive landscape
* Meet customer acquisition targets via natural search
* Develop, execute and monitor effective online campaigns to grow and diversify sources of traffic
The successful candidate will have the following experience and expertise:
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience working within search
* Fluency with Web site programming languages and have a detailed understanding of search engine ranking factors, on-page SEO, technical site architecture, keyword strategy and link building techniques
* Worked on paid acquisition strategies and programs across national markets
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the leading eCommerce groups, so please apply today by sending me your CV via this website. Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly on:
Riaz Gajia - pfj Senior Digital Consultant
Tel: 0207 612 3855
Mob: 07525 129 897
I specialise in identifying and introducing the very the best in search and digital talent to the leading agencies, brands and media owners. So whether you are considering new opportunities, looking for new talent for your organisation, or just fancy a coffee and talk industry, please contact me in confidence.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn; Search for "RIAZ GAJIA"