3 x Account Managers CRM and/or Data
This Account Manager is experienced in CRM and data-driven campaign activities and is responsible for the day to day smooth running of their account through effective management and delivery of all client projects/campaigns. They understand data and its applications in Marketing. They are accountable for the delivery of on-brief, on-time and on-budget campaigns and projects.
Aside from project duties, they are expected to provide on-going proactive support to their line manager and assist with day to day client requests. They must be an expert communicator both with clients and internal teams, prioritise their workload and be able to add value to the overall team performance and the clients strategic outputs.
· Day-to-day responsibility for the delivery of the client’s business within the Agency – reporting to the Senior Account Director and supporting the CRM Director when needed
· Accountable for successful implementation of campaigns and projects – on time, on brief, and to budget
· Regular client communication and maintaining of all client agreements in writing via email or contact / status reports
· Ensure status report is updated on a weekly basis and actively follow up on actions relating to their projects, both internally and externally
· Have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major factor/s, trends shaping their market/s. In addition, maintain an understanding of best practise from other industries / brands in relation to Acquisition, Prospecting and Retention techniques – bring proactive ideas to the team
· Manage client expectations and build relationships based on trust, delivery and mutual understanding. Become the trusted ‘go to’ person for data related activity
· Thorough understanding and passion of the client’s product portfolio, brand and sector
· Ensure all 9 Cells (case studies) are completed and kept up to date and proactive input for award submissions
· Understand all Agency processes and assist in implementing them to ensure the sound and excellent management of all projects
· Develop awareness of capabilities of the client database/campaign deployment tool in order to guide clients on most appropriate use of the data available in CRM delivery and product launch activities.
· Develop and continually improve processes and procedures for all projects – proactively suggest process improvements that relate specifically to your client’s business
· Evaluate and present data strategy proposals and effectively manage client feedback to all departments
· Attend all training sessions they are nominated for as well as participate in adhoc internal knowledge share sessions. Close the loop on training, feedback and cascade any learning’s to the team and wider account management department (as appropriate)
· Build strong relationships with other departments (regardless of location), particularly between account management and data planning, analytics, campaign management teams as well as the Contact Centre, to provide the best quality agency delivery
· Lead by example and be known for it
· Help create a motivating, inspiring and positive work environment where team members can develop and produce their best work
· Be responsible for effective team communication, ensuring all relevant team members receive Contact Reports, Briefs, market information, timing schedules, minutes etc.
· A dependable, trustworthy team player with a sense of humour
· Be inquisitive
· Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
· Assertive, outgoing, confident, resilient and flexible with strong organisational and negotiation skills
· Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering the best job you can each and every day
· The ability to multi-task and manage the expectations of others both internally and externally
· Shows ownership and commitment to projects within own responsibility and to ensuring projects meet overall deadlines set.
· Be proactive – with ideas and support to all team members, regardless of level
· Flexibility to travel within the UK, as and when required
Knowledge and Experience
· Attention to detail
· Flawless execution of tasks, proven track record in managing projects to time and budget
· Excellent organisational, written and oral skills, together with good logical thought processes
· Proven track record in meeting client’s expectation by means of impeccable project management
· Enthusiasm and dedication in supporting line managers on campaign delivery
· Ability to listen and learn from others in every department you interact with
· 2-4 years prior agency experience
· Degree or equivalent marketing qualification
· Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices (a professional qualification such as IDM Diploma is a bonus)
· Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office computer packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint