Sorry, this job is no longer available
Strategic Research Manager
Strategic Research Manager - £40,000 basic + benefits - Central London
Their services are both consumer and B2B. They believe in delivering to the highest standard and maintaining excellent reputation, services and the best products for the customers.
This Strategic research manager role will involve working across NPD, innovation, brand strategy as well as corporate affairs. It will be to helping to managing in-house and commissioned research as well as delivering insight recommendation to the business:
Key responsibilities include:
* Designing quantitative surveys and management of external research agencies
* Providing reports and press releases tailored to varying audiences.
* Operating as the key point of contact for the research functions helping to influencing the increasing use research through the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience working in a quantitative research agency and/or clientside experience.
* Proven experience of conducting basic statistical analysis.
* Evidence of working in autonomously showing a "can do" and proactive approach with ability to juggle workloads.
* Ability to present finding in a confident manner working with all levels within a business.