Sorry, this job is no longer available
The Digital Account Manager will join an award winning media agency. You will be working on a prestigious Entertainment digital distribution account which is driven by international pay-TV channels expansion, local TV and film production, digital initiatives and a focus on strategic markets.
You will have really high levels of contact with the client & will be based at the client 1-2 days a week.
* Keeping the clients up to date with all online media matters, present new ideas and present client results, marketplace information and media updates
* Develop a strategic approach for digital media, test and track new digital marketing approaches, work closely with the creative agency
* Take responsibility for the planning and buying of the international media schedules, provide recommendations to optimise and adapt digital marketing according to data insights and analytics
* Manage, train and develop a Digital Planner
* You cover all markets including UK, with the exception of North America & Canada
You will be working in a multiple award winning global media agency, you will be given the best training on the market and have the opportunity to have a fantastic career path and the chance to really make a difference. This agency offers excellent benefits and one of the best training courses in the industry.
* You must have a solid digital planning and buying background from a media agency or entertainment company
* Experience working on entertainment accounts would be desirable
* A good understanding of social networks and key providers
* Have excellent presentation, analysis and negotiation skills
* You will ideally have a genuine enthusiasm for film & entertainment
* Knowledge of what impact emerging technologies will have on digital video distribution would be desirable
* Individuals from an online marketing role within a media agency will also be considered
If you love the film industry this role will definitely be for you!
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV or call Sandra Pavlou on 0207 612 3807
We are working on a variety of Media planning and buying opportunities at PFJ (salaries between £22-100k+), if you are interested in other ideas, please call me.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for Sandra Pavlou
Follow us on Twitter: @pfjAgencyJobs