Creative Director - Experiential Agency
Ascot, Berkshire - £70-80k + benefits
We create attention grabbing brand experiences that get brands talked about. Our work covers sectors including drinks, cosmetics, retail, clothing, technology, utilites and government.
We are looking for a 'senior creative' who will work as a valued member of our Management Team, keeping 'creative' at the heart of everything we do. You will play a vital role in the creative output of the agency & help BEcause to continue to create award winning work.
Purpose of the role:
To be the creative force of the agency. You will be dedicated to producing the best work in our category for our brand, and be inspirational internally and externally.
You will be a talented Creative / Art Director, capable of working in a team, or on your own if necessary; and be able to produce ideas ranging from fully integrated brand experience campaigns right the way through to single executions of ideas, dependent on brief and budget. For this role you will need to have the ability to generate an impressive range of ideas, visualise these via scamps and then support the pitch leaders within the agency selling your creative ideas direct with the client.
You will need to act as a clear creative leader. You will be responsible for the quality of the creative output and committed to excellence from strategy, through to brief, and to implementation / production.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong discipline specific knowledge (experiential & integrated)
- Solid knowledge across a range of sectors
- Excellent previous creative pitch success rate, able to inspire and close
- Excellent communication skills with experience of managing and developing other team members
- Excellent organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Good commercial acumen - able to instill the importance of correct time estimates to the team
- Ability to develop great working relationships across the business (with peers, direct reports and other colleagues) and of course with clients
- Proven ability to network and foster relationships both internally and externally (like all senior members of the team you’ll need to help fuel our agency culture).
- Good communication, interpersonal & written communication skills
- Able to produce high quality work to tight deadlines
- A real self-starter approach to work ethic
- Non-political - open and honest communication style
- Self motivated and imaginative. Team player.
COMPANY BENEFITS (outside the salary package)
- 25 days holiday
- Child Care voucher scheme
- Private healthcare
- Laptop, mobile ....... and all the usual 'bells and whistles' that comes with agency life!
Applications, with links to examples of your portfolio, in writing please. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days it must be assumed you have not been successful on this occasion. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Creative Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Creative Experiential (Agency) jobs in Berkshire
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2B Creative Integrated Agency jobs in Berkshire