Experienced Account Manager (content agency)
An opportunity not to be missed with one of the UK's leading content agencies. This is a rare chance for an experienced Account Handler to join this top agency and work on an exciting retail account. Applicants should have previous experience in a similar environment and be a highly organised and confident client-facer. They should also have a strong understanding the publishing and content channel processes - from creative inception, through to production and distribution.
- Main point of contact for day to day client relationships
- Project strategising/planning
- New business development
- End to end planning/scheduling/resourcing/budgeting for projects
- All aspects of client management
- Effective communication between all departments and client
- Keep staff moral high and motivate internal teams
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Produce accurate and clear reports for client use.
- Prepare and presentations to clients
- Build strong and lasting relationships
- Negotiate with client and suppliers
- Complete and mange budgets
- Energetic, enthusiastic and above all, positive
- A good team player
- Extremely organised
About Creative Recruitment
The UK’s most respected talent finder for Creative, Integrated, Digital and Print talent.