Sorry, this job is no longer available
This role calls for confident individual with a wealth of knowledge and experience with web technologies and their application to develop complex websites to the highest standards of usability and accessibility.
* As an authority within the field of Web Development you will advise on key elements of the organisation's digital strategy, especially new technologies and platforms, transactional processes and security and data integration
* Help identify opportunities for growth and deliver your ideas on innovation and best practice in order to give a competitive advantage online
* Contribute to risk assessment and management processes and take the lead in making technical decisions in a crisis
* Drive online development projects and line manage staff
* Manage the Content Management System, build pages, mobile content and microsites using custom scripts and CMS templates.
* Devise and implement features and applications to help improve services, attract and retain and increase online income streams
* In depth understanding of integrating websites with merchant and e-commerce systems and developing mobile and tablet sites
* Knowledge of jQuery, Actionscript 2/3Flash, PHP, graphics packages and SQL
* Excellent UX and multimedia design skills and a firm grasp of digital marketing
* Excellent project, time and people management skills