International Media Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a major global network media agency based in London in the international department responsible for assisting the global media strategy, planning and coordination across two incredible global brands. You will be fully responsible for supporting senior staff internally and will manage numerous projects aimed at delivering high quality work across a number of areas. You will work closely with other global offices and be fully responsible for developing strong relationships with relevant local staff to coordinate media activity across various territories. You will be instrumental in client management and as such will be pivotal to client management on a daily basis, both on the phone and face to face to provide full market and media insight to continually aid and improve ongoing development. You will also be central to the strategic implementation of your accounts and will report regularly across all key areas including competitive, media plans, post buys, status reporting, auditing, insight and analysis.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have solid experience of working within a similar international capacity for a top tier media agency. However a degree of flexibility means that experience across local markets or relevant/associated areas (such as auditing, sales, research, analysis, etc) will also be considered. You will also have a high degree of numeracy and literacy with fluency in English (and a second language being an advantage but not essential). You will also have a proven ability to analyse data and report media campaign progress, be comfortable with manipulating data and forming insightful conclusions. You will also have exceptional project management skills and be able to deliver high quality work across all media channels with a focus particularly on the TV and digital areas. You will also need to demonstrate fantastic excel skills and have a truly upbeat, fun and lively manner which will see you fit in well with this fantastic team.
- 27 April 2012
- 27 May 2012
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Campaign Management, Market Research, Media Planning / Buying, Research
- Junior / Exec Level
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Market leading media recruitment specialist working with many of the very best clients across the media agency, research and media owner sectors.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Research Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Research Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level B2C Research Market Research Agency jobs in London (Central)