E-Commerce - Senior Consumer Pricing Manager
E-Commerce - Senior Consumer Pricing Manager - London
Location: London Salary: £60-80k + Package Sector: E-Commerce / Online
Pricing, Revenue, E-Commerce, Marketing, Commercial, Customer Behaviour, Profitability, Consumer Pricing, Analytics, Analysis, Data, Excel, SQL
Senior Pricing Manager - Role Overview:
Fast paced, innovative e-commerce brand seek a commercially driven pricing manager to join their International team. In this exciting role, you will be given a huge amount of autonomy to create, deliver and manage well balanced, consumer driven pricing strategies on a Global scale. Paramount to the success of this role, is the ability to effectively balance the complexities of utilising business, financial and customer analytics to help maximise revenue generation, whilst acknowledging and integrating market and competitor trends into actionable pricing strategies.
This role would be well suited to a Senior Pricing Manager, who is motivated to continuously improve and access pricing strategies that will increase profitability and incentivise customers to keep using your services in a highly competitive online space!
You will be a motivated and passionate pricing manager, eager to work for a world famous Internet brand, committed to continuously improving customer propositions and maintaining their competitive edge in the Online space. Your key skills will include:
- Sound knowledge of consumer driven pricing strategies - you will possess solid experience of utilising various data sources and partnering with business units to create, implement and continuously improve pricing strategies
- Proven experience in a relevant senior, strategically driven role requiring strong stakeholder management and project delivery skills. Strong communication skills are also a must for this role as you will be required to deliver actionable recommendations directly influence key business decisions
- You will be a specialist at influencing customer behaviour, increasing loyalty and maximising revenue through the use of commercially driven customer propositions
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, VBA, or similar analytical tools would be beneficial
- Experience in e-commerce, retail or similar consumer driven industries is highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, analytically driven manager who is looking for on going progression in a consumer pricing role. You will be offered outstanding career development opportunities, in addition to a competitive compensation package