Marketing Analytics Manager (Insight & CRM)
Marketing Analytics Manager - Retail Banking
Salary: £55-70k + Outstanding benefits & Bonus
Sector: Retail Banking / Financial Services
SAS Analytics Manager Role Overview: SAS based Analytics Manager (Insight / CRM) required by Retail Bank, based in Central London. Leading a team of skilled SAS Marketing & Insight Analysts and will be responsible for commercialising the use of customer driven data to support customer propositions and product management strategies. You will need to be a delivery orientated and strategically driven manager, who is able to evangelise the benefits of applying customer / SAS driven analytics to improve business performance. Whilst you will not be required to work in a hands on capacity, you must be able to direct your team effectively and have a solid understanding of the nature of the statistical analysis they are working on e.g. propensity modelling, CHAID, customer segmentation and targeting. You will work in conjunction with the board to deliver data driven recommendations and will also grow and improve your teams' capabilities.
The Person: Well suited to a sharp minded, strategically driven analytical manager with a strong background in Financial Services / Retail Banking. You will display the following skills:
- Analytical Management Experience: You will need to demonstrate experience of leading and developing teams of advanced statistical (SAS based) analysts. You will not be actively working in a hands on capacity for this role, however must have experience of managing a team of skilled analysts and be able to liaise with them about complex analytics techniques and projects. You will demonstrate the ability to work closely with SAS Analysts and SAS Managers to improve the approaches to customer insight, marketing analytics and CRM. You will aim to increase the use of effective customer segmentation frameworks and statistical models to enhance customer contact strategies
- Experience in a relevant industry sector. At this level you MUST have a strong background in financial services, retail banking or similar. You will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of key products e.g. credit cards, loans, accounts etc and appreciate the challenges faced within the financial services / banking markets
- Clear, concise and pragmatic approach to delivering actionable, data driven strategies at board level. You must have experience of encouraging a business to embrace and apply the use of customer driven data to ongoing strategy and provide ongoing guidance and improvement of data driven strategies for product, sales and marketing and CRM teams.
This is a rare opportunity to rapidly progress your career to with a highly successful retail bank and a continuously growing team of SAS Analysts!
Key: SAS Manager, SAS Analytics Manager, Customer Analytics Manager, Customer Insight, Marketing Analytics, Product, Risk, Retail Banking, Financial Services, CRM, Campaign, SAS Analyst, Decisioning, Analysis Manager, SQL, SPSS, Segmentation, Modelling, Campaign Management
More jobs like this
- Consultant B2C Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2C Direct Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2C Direct Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2C Direct Marketing Finance jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant B2C Direct Marketing Data Services jobs in London (Central)