Sorry, this job is no longer available
Conference Manager (based in Singapore)
Forbes Asia is looking for a Conference Manager to support the Executive Director in managing the Forbes Global CEO Conference and other Forbes Asia events, including the Forbes Asia Best Under A Billion Award Dinner, the Forbes Asia Fabulous 50 Award Dinner, the Forbes Power Business Women’s Forum and other custom events.
- Key liaison between clients, designers and other vendors leading up to the event, ensuring that both client and event requirements are met.
- Coordinate and manage the set-up and production of the event on site, ensuring the delivery of a high quality event.
- Logistics management and inventory control of all equipment, materials and any other items.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for events and communication with an eye for details.
- At least 3 years of experience in event management.
Interested applicants, please write in to Tina Wee, Executive Director, Forbes Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18, 2012.