Sorry, this job is no longer available
Marketing Manager - Professional Services. Central London, £45k
The Company, the largest in their market, is a hugely successful global consultancy based in Central London. Rapid acquisition by the group has prompted expansive growth in their marketing function and the Marketing Manager role sits pivotally in this team driving strategic growth. This high performing business strives for excellence and the successful candidate will be at the forefront of promoting this excellence through the brand.
This superb opportunity offers a diverse range of challenges to the Marketing Manager who will work with researchers, events managers, agencies and senior stakeholders. The role offers the opportunity to revolutionise the marketing practices of the firm's market. Specific activities for the role will include:
* Autonomy and responsibility for the strategic direction of a brand rather than just managing it.
* Owning and defining specific research to support campaigns.
* Getting hands on with the campaign - working with designers, PR and other marketing managers.
* Controlling budget for the brand.
* Utilising social media to increase engagement with customers and clients.
The Marketing Manager must be energetic and be a thought-leading in their approach to marketing. Logical, strategic and smart-thinking - the successful candidate will thrive on the challenge of promoting the brand in an exciting and tough market.
The Marketing Manager will need to ensure the smooth running of their marketing campaigns so strong interpersonal and communications skills are essential. As well as an all-round general marketing mix, applicable knowledge of social media tools is fundamental to the role.
Applicants will be required to have:
* Experience as a marketing professional from a corporate/professional services environment.
* B2B marketing experience is essential; B2C is desirable.
* Experience of implementing integrated, strategic marketing campaigns with evidence of success.
* Proven Project and campaign management ability.
* A good understanding of brands and what they stand for.
* The ability to articulate how they've brought a brand to life.
* Strong Business acumen, good planning and organisational skills, and excellent people skills are essential.
To apply for the Marketing Manager role, please click on the "Apply" button below.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.