Sorry, this job is no longer available
Account Supervisor – Consumer Practice
Constituency Management Group is one of the world's leading marketing communications groups, and we’re looking for a dynamic, multi-disciplined consumer professional to join our growing practice in Singapore.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop regional and global communications blueprints, as well as shape the global equity and brand story from a PR perspective for some of the world’s leading consumer brands across the masstige and prestige category.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong consumer experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a related field
- PR agency experience preferred
- Asia Pacific experience would be highly desirable
- Experience withcommunications toolkit design work
- Exposure to the beauty industry will be a definite plus
- Adaptable and work well under pressure
- Strong client relationship management skills
Constituency Management Group (CMG) is a wholly-owned unit of The Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), the world’s leading marketing communications company.
As part of Interpublic, we offer clients integrated services in a full range of marketing communications disciplines including advertising, corporate branding and identity, customer relationship marketing, experiential marketing, media planning, sales force training, video production and more.