Project Director London £70k
This well-run, beautifully furbished digital agency is looking for a project director to direct and manage a wide-range of online global projects for a superb, high-profile luxury brand. The role will suit an accomplished individual looking to work in a dynamic environment and work on cutting-edge multi channel digital communications.
The project director will own and deliver complex projects, working across the agency and with third parties. They will be required to manage and deliver multi-discipline functions on time, in budget and to high standards. In particular, the role entails:
* Working with a multi disciplinary team to help structure the projects correctly;
* Defining and implementing standards and processes;
* Delivering weekly project reconciliations to the business partner;
* Promoting and attending post-project reviews and red flag reviews;
* Communicating industry trends on particular subject matters to colleagues.
The project director will have experience of delivering complex digital solutions on a global basis as well as implementing inspiring digital advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills set:
* Experienced in managing large-scale web-based projects for blue-chip firms/clients;
* Strong communication and presentation skills;
* Deep industry knowledge;
* Managed projects with a consulting revenue of £1m+
* Proven client management abilities to negotiate scope and finances.
If you are a project director, with the relevant skills set and experience, who is looking to work for a well-established and renowned marketing agency I would love to hear from you. In return, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects for high-calibre clients - providing the perfect opportunity to further develop your skills set. Please APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below. You can also call me, Alex Collins, on 07702502472.