Sorry, this job is no longer available
£18,000 - £25,000 DOE
OWL Live are one of the leading live communications agencies in the North West. Working with an impressive portfolio of Blue-chip clients including Adidas, Royal Bank of Scotland and Money Supermarket already, our reputation is spreading and our business is growing quickly. We are a vibrant, fun and dynamic team, who are passionate in delivering the very best for our clients, and so are only interested in recruiting the very best in the industry, who have the desire to grow with us as we become a major player within the sector.
We can offer:
- A competitive package with a bonus scheme
- Autonomy in your role to enable you to create your own strategy
- Vibrant company culture
- Exclusive UK retreats twice a year
- Active approach to skill set training and focussed personal development plan
- Ability to shape the future of a company who is making exciting advancements in their offering.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Account Manager role will be:
- To take ownership over managing various clients’ events from inception to completion
- To produce competent proposals, which assist in the sales process & are priced competitively within the marketplace
- To be creative where appropriate and utilise expertise to ensure that all concepts are as unique as possible within budgetary constraints
- To take a clients brief and produce a full creative response considering content and messaging.
- Working as an extension of each client’s brand to fully understand their objectives.
- Upon proposal acceptance, undertaking all necessary activities to ensure the successful implementation of services agreed
- To build and maintain client relationships, ensuring client satisfaction is the top priority
- Ensure that company quality standards are not compromised & discretion is used in pricing where appropriate
- To be aware of our preferred suppliers and assist in using these suppliers in proposals organised by others within the company.
- To also seek out new suppliers where required
- Generate positive business awareness
- Ensuring internal company procedures are adhered to
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Creative writing
- Ability to price products / services competitively in the marketplace
- Strong account management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through any medium
- Strong technical knowledge
- Effective project management skills
- Effective time and people management
- Ability to build and maintain supplier relationships and successfully negotiate on behalf of the company
- Ability to work as part of a team and also autonomously
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office packages inc Word, Excel and PowerPoint
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN A LIVE COMMUNICATION / EVENTS RELATED AGENCY
Owl Live Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
To be considered for the exciting Account Manager role, please click 'Apply now'.
Closing date: 21st September.
No Agencies Please