Sorry, this job is no longer available
Digital Planner Buyer
DIgital Planner Buyer- Central London- £30k
This media agency is part of a top flight global network and boasts an impressive client list as well as an excellent digital media division with specialists covering all disciplines.
The culture they have is inclusive, supportive and fun. It’s not a great big corporate agency set up full of politics, but it is a genuinely exciting place to work and affords people there brilliant career progression opportunities.
The benefits offered to employees are among the most generous of all UK media agencies and represent how seriously they take the business of nurturing their talent.
We are looking for a Senitor Account Exec who will help grow strategic relationships, exceed daily, monthly and quarterly revenue goals through strong analytical and client service.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Work with clients in analyzing problems, generating key insights, optimiziing and expanding business opportunities as well as campaign reporting.
The Senior Account Executive MUST have/be:
- Around 2 years experience working I digital media agency environment.
- Familiar with a range of media technology (will have worked with standard ad servers i.e. MediaMind, DoubleClick)
- Capable of using media planning tools such as UKOM and TGI
- Comfortable talking about the range media creative formats and opportunities in the market
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.