Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their creative requirements.
- Working with agency colleagues to devise marketing campaigns that meet the client's brief.
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the account manager to brief creative, events and digital staff and suppliers and assisting with the formulation of project plans.
- Working with the production manager to plan and book resource in line with project timescales and budgets.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between the client and creative teams, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and internal teams about the details of campaigns.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Taking and drafting of client / creative briefs
- Drafting of project estimates
- Monitoring of project budgets
- Production and resource planning
- Amends / Proof checking
To apply for the role as Account Executive you MUST have the following:
- Eligibility to drive in the UK - offices not accessible by public transport.
- Experience of multiple project /client administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of agency and commercial processes
- Financial awareness
- Successful time management skills / ability to work to pre-determined deadlines
- Knowledge of digital account Management
- Marketing qualifications (CIM or degree level) preferred but not essential.
*A track record in a client services role in an integrated agency*
A Communications Agency based in Bedfordshire
£23,000 - 27,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13246788
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.