Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Produce link building and content feeding tactics against strict performance targets.
- Providing SEO advice, insight and coaching including creating guidelines and best practice templates.
- Identifying new opportunities and contributing search-specific expertise.
- Performing ongoing SEO audits of existing environments (including measuring performance metrics, keyword research, competitor analysis and more).
- Implementing tools and processes for performance reporting and analysis.
- Relevant agency or client side experience
- Your experience enables you to leverage SEO and analytics tools to the very best advantage for your clients.
- You have a real passion for search and stay abreast of the latest trends to deliver measurable results.
- You have extensive commercial acumen, and can track individual search tactics and activities to business metrics and KPIs. You can apply your extensive knowledge of search to creatively solve problems.
- You understand how SEO integrates with user experience, accessibility and information architecture and can build this into the decision-making process.
- You can liaise with other teams (development, marketing, content production) to ensure SEO is baked in to the process.
- You are reassuringly confident presenting reports, recommendations and strategies to management and the internal board members.
- Experience with web analytics is essential.
- Bid management and tracking tools for basic PPC is preferable but not essential.
- Team player whilst able to independently work on set performance goals.
- Interest and understanding of the travel industry.
- You are an effective person who makes great things happen.
Our client is a one of a kind award winning Travel organisation based in London looking for an SEO Manager to drive natural search to all of their 5 unique sites.
£30,000 - £40,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPBB13250346
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.