Sorry, this job is no longer available
Head of Insight & Research - DSP
Rare head of insight opportunity at a leading DSP, with plenty of autonomy involved. Salary up to £65K on experience.
You will be a seasoned insight/research professional with a genuine interest in new cutting edge advertising technology to be considered for the position.
The Head of Insight and Analytics is responsible both for having hands on responsibility to deliver the team objectives and is also charged with building the team and acting as a thought leader in the space. The role therefore includes the crucial responsibilities of recruitment, training and development in addition to determining effective best practice.
This role is a fantastic and rare opportunity for the right candidate to shape and build a robust analytical business to drive incremental value.
The successful candidate will enjoy a large degree of independence and be expected to execute proactively against assigned projects. The candidate must have strong experience of dealing with senior level stakeholders and developing strategic responses to business opportunities (evidence of having built a medium to long term response to capture commercial advantage)
The candidate should have some experience of management and ideally have expertise in moderately complex statistical techniques.
While the Head of Insight Analytics includes managerial and team development responsibilities the successful candidate is still expected to be very much hands-on and will be expected to lead by example.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Analytical leadership experience including preparation and presentation of reports to stakeholders, using data to drive significant business decisions
* Strong experience of dealing with senior level stakeholders to develop strategic responses to business opportunities - building and executing on a medium to long term strategy to capture commercial advantage
* Digital experience in an agency holding company/agency/network
* Experience in presenting results and "selling" analytical solutions to senior/hostile audiences.
* Analytical pedigree - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
* Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set
* Evidence of technical comfort and strong understanding of internet functionality
* Team management - team management and development experience including line management and HR responsibilities (objective setting, performance reviews etc)
* Best practice generation - evidence of having developed and executed on some process/workflow/best practice business projects
* Ideally project experience to include generation of technology requirements and working with development teams