Head of Performance Marketing
Head of Performance Marketing
Up to £45,000 dependent on experience + commission
Working for Bray Leino Yucca (www.yucca.co.uk), an award-winning digital agency who deliver results. The clients we work with share their targets with us and we deliver to them. Our work demonstrates our approach. Making use of intelligent web design and innovative PPC, SEO, social media and affiliate marketing, our team focuses on two goals. Getting the right people to our client’s sites, and ensuring they have the best websites to engage and deliver.
Due to business growth, we have an exciting opportunity to head our digital marketing team and play a crucial role both within Yucca, and the wider group. The role offers high levels of autonomy and the ability to help define and shape the on-going strategy with the wider digital marketing team. Previous experience managing a team and a portfolio of clients is essential. The key purpose of this role is to take responsibility for all of Bray Leino Yucca’s performance marketing including PPC and Affiliate, working alongside our existing Head of Natural Search in the digital marketing team.
- Assist with client growth and new business, including proposal writing and presentation delivery
- Oversee and own the process of the team, including the Digital Marketing P&L
- Strong management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ensure the processes we operate are fit for purpose, in order to achieve maximum efficiency and margin
- To maintain up to date knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools.
- To ensure that the team is optimised cost effectively (right people in the right places)
- Responsible for effective team relations to ensure that a professional service is provided
- To define and develop new business opportunities - both within the clients’ business and other sectors
- Efficiently operate within the 'Agency Management System' (ensuring that all files are appropriately placed and up to date)
- Sign-off and approve invoices
- Financial planning / forecasting for all of Digital Marketing
The ideal candidate is likely to possess the following:
- Strong PPC background
- Understanding of Affiliates, SEO and social media
- Knowledge of eCRM
- Ability to travel in the UK
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team
- Experience of agency systems (processes)
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Track record of new business wins
To apply for this role, please click Apply now.
About Bray Leino
We are a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D, media, direct response & more. We operate in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national & international clients.