Job Title: Account Manager (must have 3 years experience)
Reports to: Business Director
Location: Regent Street, Soho, London
Do you get excited about helping brands to stay innovative and ahead of the curve with their marketing activity? About being the first place they come to for advice on how to most effectively spend their budgets?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to join one of the industry’s most exciting businesses – and to play an instrumental part in its continued growth and development.
creativebrief aims to keep brands at the leading-edge by providing them intelligence and analysis about other brands, agencies and their work – then ensuring they find and work with the best partners to put this into practical application.
This is a new and fresh approach to the industry, but one that is fast being adopted by a wide range of leading brands such as Vodafone, Virgin Holidays, Birds Eye, Heineken, CityJet and many more.
We are now seeking an Account Manager to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of industry experience (ideally agency or client side), a strong academic background, excellent interpersonal skills, and a real desire to expand their horizons and take on a fast-paced, dynamic and alternative role.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for the industry, and interest in keeping abreast of new, innovative, emerging approaches to marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing marketing knowledge, intelligence, insight and consultancy to brands
- Managing client searches for new agencies, and guiding them to the right partners
- Handling agency accounts across a number of marketing disciplines including Advertising, Digital, Integrated, PR, Sponsorship etc – meeting face-to-face, developing relations
- Analysing agency strengths/weaknesses/structures/skills/capabilities
- Providing consultancy to agencies (how to position and market themselves effectively)
- Attending agency meetings and industry events on a weekly basis
Key skills / requirements:
- Genuine passion and voracity for the wider marketing communications industry
- Educated to degree level
- Experience working in an agency (account management, planning, business development, client services etc) or brand (marketing) environment for a minimum of three years
- Excellent communication, research and presentation skills (verbal, written and face-to-face)
- Proven analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Effective time management, an individual who thrives working both autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Ability/desire to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Additional languages (Spanish / French / Portuguese) desirable, though not mandatory
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to broaden their horizons within the marketing industry and gain in-depth insight into both the agency and client environments. With real opportunity for rapid progression, the role will be best suited to a highly-motivated, career-minded individual.
To get a better feel for creativebrief, please visit www.creativebrief.com. If you feel you possess the qualities to contribute to the role and the business please respond as below.
Method of application: please email a cover letter and CV to Katherine Maskell
Please do not apply if you do not have 3 years + of UK based Account Management experience either in-house or agency side.
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)