Shopper Marketing Manager
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans for the future make this a great place to further your career. We now have a great opportunity for a Shopper Marketing Manager to join our Consumer business. Accountable for generating shopper insight, shopper programs, leading range review processes with our customers, and developing strong customer relationships, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
- Analysis and recommendations for all category distribution & merchandising changes in customer range reviews based on deep shopper understanding, taking ownership for driving through these recommendations in partnership with the retailer
- Developing leading edge shopper marketing campaigns that builds brand equity and drives category growth for our customers, ensuring best in class execution
- Identifying best practice promotions that answer both brand and customers objectives and ultimately meet the shopper needs
- Constructing compelling stories with insights for internal and external customers that lead to joint category growth.
- Using relevant research methodologies to validate in-store concepts with the customer through a comprehensive knowledge of research methodologies and customer decision drivers
To succeed in this exciting, wide-ranging and high profile role, you will be a graduate with account management and shopper marketing experience, gained within the FMCG sector. You’ll have a proven ability to develop strong working relationships with customers by becoming the category expert and offering advice that supports the customers’ total category business. With exceptional analytical, strategic, influencing and commercial skills, you’ll be looking for a role that will develop and challenge you, working with world-class category leading brands.
What type of mark will you make? Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities with the world's sixth largest consumer company and an excellent range of benefits, if our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Closing date: 30th September 2012
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button and apply to requisition number: 0000077Q