Web & Analytics Executive
Very well established membership organisation with fast growing eCommerce/Web activities.
- Gather digital data requirements from team members.
- Coordinate and manage a program of reporting and insights using Webtrends, Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
- Present insights to assist team members with marketing decision-making.
- Work closely with Analysis team to contribute relevant digital insights.
- Draft and manage project plans.
- Research best practice digital customer journeys.
- Coordinate projects and testing.
- Contribute to email marketing build and send.
- Analytical and commercial, familiar with eCommerce.
- 1st rate web and analytics track record.
- Website best practice and customer journey experience.
- Experience of using Web analytics packages.
- Project Management experience.
- Analytical skills; the ability to draw actionable insights from data.
- Being extremely well organised, able to influence and a good communicator.
- Excellent communication and interpretation skills.
- Highly organised and driven.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and getting sleeves rolled up.
£30-32k + Great benefits!
Please send an up to date CV and covering note explaining your suitability today - Thanks and Good Luck!
About GoodEgg Digital
We enable the best talent in digital to find exciting jobs in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Technical and Content. We work with many well known & emerging brands in the fast expanding digital space.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Client Side / In-house jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Food & drink jobs in Hertfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Technical / Development Retail jobs in Hertfordshire