Senior PPC Manager
Senior PPC Manager
Up to £35,000 + commission (OTE £40,000)
Working for Bray Leino Yucca (www.yucca.co.uk), an award-winning digital agency who deliver results. The clients we work with share their targets with us and we deliver to them. Our work demonstrates our approach. Making use of intelligent web design and innovative PPC, SEO, social media and affiliate marketing, our team focuses on two goals. Getting the right people to our client’s sites, and ensuring they have the best websites to engage and deliver.
Due to business growth we have the exciting opportunity for a senior PPC manager to join the digital marketing team and play a crucial role within and integrated digital agency. The role offers high levels of autonomy and the ability to help define and shape the on-going strategy with the wider digital marketing team. Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients is essential.
Competencies and skills
- Experience managing and optimising a portfolio of PPC accounts
- Experience running campaigns across all major networks (Adwords, MSN, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Highly numerate and comfortable with analysing large sets of data in MS Excel
- Confidence in building strong client and team relationships
- Knowledge of multi-channel attribution and conversion tracking
- Conversion Rate Optimisation and use of Google Website Optimizer
- Experience managing performance focused direct response campaigns
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Structured and methodical way of working with high attention to detail
- A genuine interest in the internet, technology and all things digital
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Certified Google Adwords Consultant
- Certified Google Analytics Individual
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.
To apply for this role, please click Apply now.
- 24 January 2013
- 21 February 2013
- Senior PPC Manager
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Affiliate Marketing, Campaign Management, Database Marketing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Project Management, Search, Technical / Development
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Bray Leino
We are a UK top 20 integrated communications group with businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D, media, direct response & more. We operate in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national & international clients.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Agency jobs in Dorset
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Dorset
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Digital Agency jobs in Dorset
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Dorset
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Technical / Development Experiential (Agency) jobs in Dorset