Cut Flowers Marketing Manager
David Austin Roses, already well-established as market leaders in the garden rose market, have created a unique range of high quality, fragrant cut roses. Having already created huge interest, growers across the world are expanding fast.
We are looking for a talented, hard-working Marketing Manager to support our growers with exceptional marketing to florists and consumers world-wide.
Responsibilities will include
- Assisting with the development and content of the web site
- Social media
- Print material
- Press enquiries
- Highly creative, with an eye for detail, photography and design
- A skilled copywriter with a flair for language
- Experience of all aspects of e-commerce
- A superb administrator who pays close attention to detail
- Enjoys the challenge of managing a very demanding workload
- Experience working with premium brands
- Be free to travel, possibly extensively, as the job requires
- Experience in the floral industry is an advantage, but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join the most successful horticulture brand in the country and be part of an exciting and rapidly expanding new business. The position is based at our Shropshire nursery.
Please send CVs including current salary by clicking Apply now.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Shropshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Shropshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Luxury Goods jobs in Shropshire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Retail jobs in Shropshire