Direct Marketing Manager
D&AD is unique. No other creative community is quite like it: no other awards organisation operates absolutely not for profit, and only D&AD exists purely to celebrate and nurture the highest standards of creativity. It’s an exciting time to join an organization aiming to increase its reach and grow its profile internationally.
As Direct Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for managing a customer database and play a key role in implementing a CRM platform.
You'll be expected to champion good practice in data management and direct marketing in an organization that relies on effectively communicating with its members and customers by mail, email and phone.
You’ll act as a contact data guardian and ensure D&AD takes every opportunity to capture data at events, online and through partners.
You will manage relationships with mailing houses and a telemarketing agency, oversee D&AD’s busy email marketing schedule and manage temporary research staff.
For the right person, this is an exciting, new opportunity in an engaging environment. Whether you’re looking for your first management position or the next stage of a managerial career you’ll have a proven track record in Direct Marketing roles.
This is initially a temporary position with a view to becoming permanent.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Charity jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Exhibitions & Conferences jobs in London (Central)