Digital Marketing Manager
A background in branded communications, product design and management along with a strategic and consultative approach will help to springboard your success in this role. It is most suited to someone who is currently working client-side or in a digital strategy role within an agency.
Experience of creating apps, for use within social media, tablets and smart-phones is essential along with being able to create a brief to redesign websites and social media pages. Knowledge of mobile and how effective it can be will be very useful given the reliance upon connectivity via mobile phones in emerging markets. Precision, combined with creative thought is the order of day.
A passion for travel, a love of digital marketing, the want to make a positive impact in the lives of those less fortunate and a eye for beautiful things are all pre-requisites so those without; need not apply!
More jobs like this
- Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Agency jobs in Asia
- Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Asia
- Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Digital Agency jobs in Asia
- Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Asia
- Digital Trade / Customer Marketing Government / Public Sector jobs in Asia