Sorry, this job is no longer available
* As a Media Manager you will work on one of this media agency's integral telecoms accounts.
* As a Media Manager you will be a client-facing contact working across all of the brands media communication areas activity.
* You will be involved in a range of activity from promotion, to developing channel partnerships and media planning.
* You will be responsible for helping develop ideas / strategies and converting them into implementational frameworks. Where necessary you will work alongside media owners to create bespoke solutions.
* Responsibility for the coaching and development of a planner and graduate will also be expected.
Currently one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK, this company is renowned in the industry for doing things differently and winning new clients. They are a niche agency providing innovative and unique communication solutions across media and digital. They have become one of the most competitive agencies in their landscape and enjoy working with clients across FMCG, Automotive and consumer electronics. This media agency really do invest in their staff. They have an excellent staff retention rate, a brilliant atmosphere and are constantly winning new business.
* A proven track record in media planning, including media management having led a team (ideally but not essential).
* Excellent media planning skills, with the ability to combine strategic thinking delivered through a grounded understanding of media.
* Experience of planning across all media, including digital.
* You should be a great client server, but also not afraid to challenge to ensure you get that 'media-first'.
* Knowledge or experience of the telecoms industry will also be useful.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842 to discuss further.