Senior Data Planner (Creative agency)
Senior Data Planner - Across sectors - Creative agency - £50-65K
With Data Planning and Planning at the core of this companies success, they are one of the best regarded Direct Marketing and integrated agencies anywhere in London. Connected to a larger global network, established clients and a brand new office make this a highly desibable place to work.
Reporting to the Head of Planning and working alongside a large Planning and Analytics team you will be responsible for delivering crucial insights for client and creative teams while presenting your findings directly to the clients.
- Management of Data tools
- Utilising 3rd party information (Research agency and Client data)
You must come from a Data Planning or Planning department and have worked for a leading Advertising, Direct Marketing or Integrated Agency. You will currently be at Data Planner or Senior Data Planner level. Good Communication skills are required as you will represent the agency when infront of clients.
Must have experience...
- Data, analytics, management and tracking
- Broad sector experience
- Multi-channel exposure: DR, CRM, Online/Web, Direct (offline)
- Research and Insights experience
Highly competitive salary and review system. Comprehensive flexible benefits scheme. Safe and secure working environment. Longer term group options.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Direct Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Direct Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Direct Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Direct Marketing Market Research Agency jobs in London (East)