Remuneration package based on experience and talent.
An exciting full-time opportunity in a rapidly growing, diverse and fast-paced environment for an ambitious, hard-working self-starter. Every team member is highly valued and you will report directly to the company directors, holding an influential role in the direction of the group of companies, particularly the product line. To start as soon as possible.
Located in Central London, Dawood & Tanner is one of the UK’s leading dental practices. Dawood & Tanner is a pioneer in the industry providing patients with an innovative approach, luxury experience combined with the most advanced technology. Not your normal dental practice, the group of companies also houses a dental product line and 3-D printing company that links science with the design & crafts world.
Delicious Teeth – a high-end product brought to the public by experts, Dawood & Tanner’s Tooth Cleansers were launched by Boots in 2010.
The position covers a variety of responsibilities, development of the product line for Delicious Teeth, responsible for developing a brand culture, composing and implementing an integrated marketing campaign for the dental practice and product line that reflects the group’s core values and delivers strong ROI. You will also play an integral part in the on-going distribution strategy for the product and how this vehicle links back into the work of the practice.
Being entrepreneurial you will identify commercial opportunities. You will manage all aspects of the marketing mix, from customer research, on and offline advertising, social media, events and sponsorship to brand development and awareness.
- Work with our marketing agency to develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy (in particular, on/offline advertising, partnerships, website management, social media, events and sponsorship, PR) that delivers a high level of ROI
- Manage stock levels, liaising with suppliers and customers on a daily basis
- Work closely with one of the directors of the company, to devise and implement an effective and brand appropriate distribution strategy
- Oversee accurate and regular financial reporting to the company directors
Dawood & Tanner
- Liaise with our marketing and PR agency to ensure delivery of the marketing plan including, internal communications, e-newsletters, VIP programs, value-add events, sponsorship and exhibitions and on/offline advertising
- Brand custodian; ensuring the brand guidelines are adhered to and developing of all marketing collaterals
- Content creation and management of the website and blog
Desired Skills & Experience
This role requires someone who is personable, smart and organised. Working for a small to medium sized organisation you will be a team player that can cope with a fast-paced environment and a good juggler of tasks. You will be passionate about brands and delivering successful marketing campaigns.
- Marketing experience essential, product/consumer goods preferred
- Knowledge of all marketing disciplines but in particular online/offline advertising and social media
- 3-5 years working experience
- English as a first language with excellent written skills
Please send CV to Emma Wilkins or Alison Steadward
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.