Client Services Director
We have a great new opportunity for a Client Services Director to join our London office, to take ownership of the overall strategic management and growth of all Agency accounts. You will take responsibility for leading both professional development and the continuous development of the department, to meet key operational deliverables.
- To ensure company people processes are deployed effectively and managed across departments, ensuring that team members are aware of and adhere to agency procedures and best practice.
- Drive new business development through existing clients, through seeking ways to expand our offering, working with teams across the group.
- Oversee and manage pitches with existing client and supporting the new business team
- Work with the MD to establish key operational strategies, and drive long term project planning.
- Act as a key point of contact for the MD for London, and be responsible for issuing both financial and people related reports to the MD.
- Proactively look for ways to improve the agency’s process, agree buy off with senior creative board and support and drive any changes.
- Actively work with 1st line reports to drive client activity and suggest strategic and tactical solutions to their marketing objectives
- Develop partnerships across the wider group and Mission Company
Ideally you will be in a similar role, or highly experienced Group Account Director looking for the next challenge. You will be highly commercial, with a strong new business drive and proven track record of setting and exceeding growth targets. You will also have experience of working with blue chip clients in the Financial Services sector.
You will be an experienced people manager, with a relentless desire for developing a high performing team who deliver on budget, on brief and on time. You should have a forensic attention to detail excellent communication skills and be able to maintain relationships at all levels. You should have the personal capacity for growth and development and a desire to contribute to the strategic direction of the division.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button to submit your CV and cover letter.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Campaign Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Campaign Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Campaign Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Campaign Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Campaign Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)