Sorry, this job is no longer available
With offices in Sydney, Auckland, San Francisco, Boston, London, Bangalore, Delhi and Singapore, DWA is the world’s largest and most respected media planning and buying agency specialising exclusively in the technology sector. DWA is media-agnostic and ROI-focused, developing campaigns for B2B and B2C clients that incorporate digital, out-of-home, TV, radio, print and ambient. Third-party tracking and search are both used to measure campaign effectiveness in solving the client’s problems whether success is judged according to brand uplift, lead generation, drive to store or other criteria.
So, what’s so great about focusing on technology clients?
Whether it’s synching up multiple devices to get things done seamlessly, playing Angry Birds or saving your data in the online cloud so you can access it when, where and on what device you want, technology is part of every minute of our lives, at work, at rest, at play.
DWA work with a host of global brands in the business and consumer technology space, connecting our partners to their key audiences. The end-user: it’s all about getting technology to work for them, their colleagues, their homes and their companies, on their terms.
The account manager leads the strategy, planning and implementation of cross platform media and marketing tactics within their group for technology clients within the local market, and working closely with our regional teams. These clients range in their audience focus from broad consumer through to niche IT decision makers. A broader range of marketing skills beyond standard media is often employed, both in digital, lead generation, TV, outdoor and print mediums.
As part of a growing and successful media agency team, the role allows for personal and career development within a service and results orientated media agency working with leading technology brands both in locally and internationally.
• Provide support in media communication activities to ensure that customers’ needs and requirements are exceeded
• Build strong customer and media relationships, acting as the point person for campaigns
• Implement campaign planning, optimization strategies, and campaign performance success
• Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identifying appropriate programs and services to meet client needs
• Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with management regarding account status, issues, and opportunities
• Mentor and foster team development
• Work with internal tools and staff to quantitatively and qualitatively analyse campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis.
• Utilize market and consumer insight to help shape campaign strategies and execution direction
• Custodian of the media plan and post analysis
• Facilitate monthly invoicing process as needed
• Experience in client relationship management for all forms of media, post sales consulting and/or project management, ideally with 3 years + media experience.
• Successful track record of building relationships and managing client engagements with senior executives at media companies.
• Strong customer service outlook with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidate needs to be able to quickly gain an in depth knowledge of customers’ needs, requirements, and organizational structures
• Strong business, technical, and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized and proven professional, with demonstrated ability to create and administer complex campaign schedules, communicated in a straight talking, open and easily digestible manner!
• Knowledge of the online advertising industry and all other media platforms
• Proven capacity to utilize analytics to drive campaign optimization
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills and ad industry measurement tools
• Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude